Friday, December 17, 2010

2010 Akron Children's Hospital Annual Tree Festival


Sharing a picture of this year's, Country Heart's donation to Akron, Ohio's, Children's Hospital Tree Festival!

I usually do this every year, since my son was hospitalized as a toddler, on Christmas Eve......it was devastating to have a baby that was so sick with croup ~ and in the hospital on this night of nights. He was so brave and treated with so much good care...I have always showed them my full appreciation for this service ---with a donation.


My theme for this year was "The Star of Bethlehem Wreath" with three sparkling golden Stars in honor of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. In the past I've been surprised & awarded a Ribbon for one of the 'Best of Shows'....which was also an honor and a treasured memory.

~Kathie:-)

No comments: