Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fall Sunflowers to Hang!


Primitive Sunflowers done in the large size and below in a smaller rendition. They are handmade and handstitched with a dry-brush painting.




Fresh off the drawing board are these new sunflower hangers! They are turning into a best seller & I may offer them in my pattern for sale. Let me know if any of you are interested. kathiegivens@roadrunner.com If you visit us in Copley, Ohio, at the shop, you can check out our sunflower and old crow harvest tree, done up in gold twinky lights!




I like to hang them on a window or porch, too! &, They fit nicely in an envelope to mail! They are great to sew up while watch TV!
Don't forget to visit my site for a peek, I just added 15 new items, along with the above! www.mycountryheart.com !




No comments: