Tuesday, July 8, 2008

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!






















July 8, 2008







Hello:
Welcome to my blog! I am a shop owner/craft artist, that loves to make primitive dolls and anything else you can imagine in the folk art industry! I also love to take pictures of old stuff, it's so inspiring. Before you leave, make sure your take a short cut to my website, it's open 24/7, no matter when you come, the welcome mat is out there for you. Check it out! http://www.mycountryheart.com/
I just got back from Florida, after visiting my son and daughter-in-law. And while I was there, here is one of my favorite places in the world, Honeymoon Island! Gateway to the ocean...!
And check out the beautiful Hybiscus in their back yard, talk about beautiful!
They also have a wild bird guest, that ventures into their garage looking you right in the eye for a tad of lunch meat. He is so cute. There are not just alligators in Florida. And I chose to honor & respect the beware of rattlesnakes sign!

Blessings to you!
~Kathie :-)









No comments: